Monday, October 06, 2008

What I'm up to

Sitting on a kitchen chair hunched over the Baker's Rack (not comfortable).

Listening to the parakeets chirp, Sesame Street, and the radio.

Drinking nothing at this time, already drank my coffee.

Reading Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert

Loving my children even though they've been driving me coo-coo this past week.

Dreading another week where my husband is out of state.

Eagerly anticipating my cleaning lady's arrival on Wednesday.

Worrying about nothing right now.

Wishing for my twins to be magically potty-trained.

Praying for a young mother's baby girl who's having surgery this week, my Pastor who also will have surgery this week, and for safe travels for my husband.

Grateful for my family, home, health and safety.

Sharing pretty much everything with everybody.

No comments: