Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day re-cap

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.
The day started with coffee and a mushroom and cheese om let made by my hubby. Then the gifts came. Lots of them. C & J had gone shopping to their favorite store, Fleet Farm, and picked out some wonderful presents for me. Fleet Farm is known around here as the "Man's Mall", so you may be surprised as to what they could possible find for me there...

Bird feeders, suet cages and suet squares, hummingbird juice, corn cob holders for squirrels, deer and rabbit repellent, and a speaker for my iPod.
(speaker was purchased at Kohl's).
I really liked everything. I don't need jewelry...just practical things.

We traveled to my parents house where my Mom made a ton of food. The weather was ok, overcast and cool. We played outside.

Here's me and my Mom:



It was a fun day for all!

No comments: