Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm a jerk

I ruined my husbands' Father's Day.

I'm not proud of myself at all. I am a miserable hag. I think I need professional help.

I am stressed out. I'm experiencing a very painful bout of a blocked milk duct on my right side. Nursing hasn't been pleasant for a long time. I can't seem to get relief due to the amount of things I need to complete on a daily basis.

I was crabby and bossy yesterday when I should have been extra pleasant. I made a hurried version of breakfast for my DH, didn't even enjoy it, because the boys needed me. Again.

On top of all the stress I'm dealing with, we had to go to my DH's parents house to deliver a gift for his dad. I'm always even more stressed when I have to go there. Won't get into that.

Add to the mix, my DH just left for a 3 day trip out of state for work. I'm alone for three days and two nights. Sore boob and all.

I can't wait to get out of this funk. I need a vacation but I really can't go anywhere. Pitty party at my house.

1 comment:

BSumner said...

ooooooooo I'll join you in that pity party. We can sit around drinking margarita's and trash talking until the sun comes up and we have to be responsible again.