Friday, August 29, 2008

i haven't blogged in how long?!?

Phew, it's been a while since I've been here... Blogging? What's that?
Busy couple of months; in-laws BOTH had major surgery (one planned, one unplanned), weekends off camping, barely no rain all August so I've had to be Ms. Waterer, and prepping for the 20-year HS Reunion that just happened last weekend.

Speaking of that reunion... It was so much fun. Drinking! Dancing! Chatting with old friends! We were out past 1am and that was very unusual for us. My hubby did not attend my high school, but luckily he knew a few of my friends. He was a trooper that night.
Here's a picture of us:

The planning committee put me in charge of taking pictures of everyone there. Well, actually, I volunteered that because I thought it would be nice for people who couldn't attend to see everyone. All photos from that night are in a Snapfi$h Group Room for all to see.

It was fun seeing classmates; some looked really good, some looked EXACTLY the same--shocking. All in all, it was a wonderful event. Can't wait for our 30-year Reunion!

No comments: