Thursday, March 27, 2008

Reunion

So, I'm gearing up for my 20-year High School reunion this summer. Boy, does the time fly. I hardly feel old enough to be having a 20 year reunion.
Here's a list of things I want to accomplish before the reunion:

1) loose 20 pounds
.
.
.
.

That's about it. Once the weight is gone, I'll be better all around. (no pun intended)

Do you know what I thought would be really funny? If I were pregnant at my 20-year reunion. Funny huh??? Back in high school I would have NEVER guessed that I would WANT to be pregnant at my 20-year reunion. Can you imagine? A big bulging belly on me while everyone else is worrying about wrinkles, grey hair, saggy bodies...

But no, I don't think a pregnancy will happen. It takes two to tango and only one of us is dancing with the idea.

Oh well, it's off to the treadmill to start the weight loss countdown. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I wish that I would have lost weight before my 10 year reunion...with the 20 year looming, I REALLY need to lose weight.