Monday, December 10, 2007

12 Months About Me

♥JANUARY♥
1. Who kissed you on New Years? C, J, E & M
2. Did you have a New Year’s Resolution this year? I need to loose 20lbs by my 20 year reunion in August
3. Does it snow where you live? yes
4. Do you like hot chocolate?.. I prefer coffee lately
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No

♥FEBRUARY♥
1. Who was your Valentine? C
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine’s for the whole class? Yes
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? nope, most years I don't even realize it's Groundhog Day
4. What did you receive for Valentines Day? flowers
5. What did you give for Valentine’s Day? a card, something sweet

♥MARCH♥
1. Are you Irish? nope
2. Do you like corned beef and cabbage? never had it
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2007? nothing special
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? Yes, absolutely

♥APRIL♥
1. Do you like the rain? Yes
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year? yes, I sent out an email telling people I was pregnant
3. Do you get tons of candy for Easter? I give out a ton of candy to the kiddies
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? huh? what's 4/20?

♥MAY♥
1. What is your favorite flower? lilacs and irises
3. Finish the phrase “April showers…” Bring May flowers
4. Do you celebrate May 16th: That's my brother's birthday and the anniversary of my D&C.

♥JUNE♥
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school? 1988
2. Did you do anything fun during this Month? Don't remember, have to go look at my calendar
3. Have a favorite baseball team? Milwaukee Brewers

♥JULY♥
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? waited till dark and the babes were in bed and then we lit fireworks in our cultasac
2. Did you go to the fireworks? not this year
3. Did you blast the A/C all day? no, it wasn't that hot

♥AUGUST♥1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? C & I went to Door County to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ‘07? our week in Eagle River, on the pontoon boat in the rain and wind
3. Did you have a sunburn? No, I wear sunblock
4. Did you go to the pool a lot? just the little blow-up kiddie pool we have here

♥SEPTEMBER♥
1. Will you be attending college/school? No
2. Do you like fall better than summer? Yes, because it's cooler most years
3. Plan on anything to happen this month? school starting for J


♥OCTOBER♥
1. What was your last Halloween costume? A pregnant pumpkin when I was pregnant with the twins
2. What is your favorite candy? jelly beans
3. What was your favorite thing(s) about this month? fall colors

♥NOVEMBER♥
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? this year it was my parents
2. What are you thankful for? my family, my kids, our good health
3. Do you love stuffing? my mom makes a mean stuffing

♥DECEMBER♥
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistletoe? yes
3. Get anything special last year? just older
4. What do you want this year? I got my gift already, a new laptop

No comments: