Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Going nowhere

Over the past year or so, I've started to read lots of blogs out there on the Internet. I've found some really good ones that I keep going back to because of their humor, intelligence, silliness and to keep up with their new Flickr pictures. :)

A couple I look at are what I consider "train wrecks", meaning that they are such a lost cause it's hard to look away. (I won't be naming any names)

I haven't gotten very good at posting on my blog. I'm not consistent at all. Most of the time, I really don't have anything insightful or clever to say. I've never considered myself a "writer", more so a "reader". I bet that there really isn't anyone reading this blog anyway, so I'd only be writing for myself. And I really don't have much to say.

I know nobody in my circle of friends or family know that I have a blog. How could they know?! My husband may have come across it while scanning the bookmarks, but he hasn't said anything yet. Maybe he's waiting to see what else I post... are you honey???

Some themes I may try:
  • Gratitue Journal-like entries
  • a way to journal the cute things my kids do
  • a place to voice my gripes
  • post my favorite recipes

Anyway I look at it, my blog isn't making any huge strides. Right now, it's going nowhere. It may even be going backwards, and that's perfectly fine with me.

No comments: